top of page

If you or someone you know is experiencing domestic violence, teen dating violence call the 

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Houston Area Women’s Shelter:


The Bridge Over Troubled Water:


Fort Bend County Women’s Center:


Women’s Center of Brazoria County:


SAAFE House:


Focusing Families:


The Salvation Army:

Shelters in and around the Houston Area 

Things to know

If you, your child (or children) are in danger right now, don’t hesitate to get emergency help. These calls are free, so it doesn’t matter if you have no phone credit.

  • Contact the Police

  • Call: 999

  • Text: 999

  • Text Phone: 0800 112 999


If you are in immediate danger the police should attend to protect you. An emergency situation is when a crime is actually happening, whether that is violence or threatened violence, or any form of danger to a life.

If it's not safe to talk, you can call 999 from your mobile then dial 55.

Your call will be transferred to the police. They will try to help you using simple yes or no questions. If you are not able to talk. listen to the questions and instructions so the person on your phone can arrange help.

If you call 999 from a house phone/landline and say nothing, your call will be transferred to the police. They will be able to help you, and they will be able to track your location.


Criminal Records Search

bottom of page